Returning customers can log-in here.
***WEEK 26: CONTINUED BLEND OF ONLINE AND ON-SITE SALES ***
The Bloomington Community Farmers’ Market will continue to offer online ordering and onsite sales in a socially distanced format for this Saturday, September 26th.
All customers are now required to wear a mask while in the market area!! Please also note that vendors are no longer arranged in alphabetical order. Below is a map showing the location of the new, reserved vendor locations.
New and returning online customers should plan to follow the process described below:
- The online store will be open for shopping from Tuesday, September 22nd at 6 a.m. until Thursday, September 24th at 11:59 p.m.
- Pick up will take place Saturday, September 26th from 8 a.m.-1 p.m. at Showers Common, 401 N. Morton Street in Bloomington, Indiana. Customers are welcome to come get their orders at whatever time is most convenient during Saturday market hours.
- The market entrances and exit are located on the plaza in front of City Hall.
- A maximum of 100 customers will be permitted in the Market area at one time. Priority entrance will be given to online order pick-ups. A second entrance will be for on-site shoppers who will be allowed in as space is available.
- Online customers will check in at the Farmers' Market entrance on the plaza in front of City Hall and receive a printed copy of their order form.
- Customers will then walk through the Market to pick up their pre-ordered items or select items for on-site purchase. Vendors will be arranged according to the order in the map below.
- A limited number of shopping carts will be available for gathering larger orders and purchases.
- Customers are REQUIRED TO WEAR MASKS with gloves being recommended.
- The Market will continue to operate in compliance with current public health guidelines to prevent the spread of COVID-19. More information about safety protocols at market can be found here.
- SNAP customers should bring their EBT cards to pick up. They will pay at the SNAP table inside City Hall, after they have picked up their order. Masks are required to enter City Hall.
WELCOME TO THE ONLINE BLOOMINGTON COMMUNITY FARMERS' MARKET!
In response to the COVID-19 crisis, the Bloomington Community Farmers' Market is continuing through the fall with a virtual ordering option. Shop safely from all your favorite farm vendors, and food and beverage artisans, online and then get your food at a walk-through pick up on Saturday morning at Showers Common. During this challenging time, it is more important than ever to invest in your local food system and support small businesses.
Signing up is easy. Just click to Register as a Customer and enter your contact and billing information. If you want to pay with SNAP benefits, be sure to register as a "SNAP Customer".
HOW DOES IT WORK?
The Bloomington Community Farmers’ Market offers both online order pick-ups and onsite sales in a socially distanced format at Showers Common, 401 N. Morton Street in Bloomington, Indiana. This options facilitates an increase in vendor and customer participation while continuing to meet CDC guidelines for COVID-19 public safety.
The online store will be open for customer shopping each week from Tuesday at 6 a.m. until Thursday at 11:59 p.m. Returning customers can log-in during this time period, fill their shopping carts, and then confirm their orders. Customers can adjust their orders, adding or removing items, at any time until the store closes each week.
Order pick up will take place Saturdays from 8 a.m.-1 p.m. at Showers Common, 401 N. Morton Street. Customers who have ordered online will get priority entrance into the Market area.
For online customers paying with a credit card, payment transactions will be finalized on the Monday after market pick up.
SNAP customers will pay at the pick up site with their EBT card and up to $27 in matching Double Market Bucks. For SNAP customers who shop both online and on-site, you will need to choose between doubling your online purchase or doubling the purchase of "Market Bucks", the vouchers used to make purchases onsite.
WHAT'S AVAILABLE THIS WEEK?
Visit our Product List page to see what vendors have to offer. Use the "Shop By" button on the left side of the product list to search by categories, what's new, vendor, or attributes. More than 55 regional farmers and food and beverage artisans have a wide variety of produce, meats, cheeses, eggs, artisan foods, cut flowers, and plants available. Check back weekly for new items, including additional participating vendors and new seasonal product offerings.